PDA

View Full Version : weekend wakeboarding

vic
07-19-2006, 07:01 PM
Anyone up for OWC this weekend? Sat or Sun?

Big G
07-20-2006, 10:40 AM
Lets do it!. I know Eric is also interested in going. I can do Saturday. Let me know what time is best for you.
Big G 813-624-3876

Z-Type
07-20-2006, 03:10 PM
if OWC means orlando water circus
me Me me me me me

As a matter of fact I was planing on going with a few friends myself, but I work saturday, how 'bout sunday?

vic
07-20-2006, 06:50 PM
Any time Sat is good. I'm off all weekend :P

Chris - Its time for you to hit the 6 ft kicker, hope you're in!!!

Big G
07-21-2006, 06:20 AM
I can fit 5 in my Tahoe and several boards. I think Eric may be riding with me....Like to get there early. We may get a seabreeze and I want to be back for that....

Let me know who is interested in car pooling...

bryanleighty
07-21-2006, 08:08 AM
would love to go.. but....

Dan and I just went it together and bought a 28ft Islander sailboat.. it needs some TLC but its a great boat. huge beam w/ huge galley.. got all the neccesities.. ..

we take ownership tonight and have to move it Saturday from Dunedin.. will take 8 to 12 hours depending on conditions.. (unfortunately it looks like southernly light breeze which means we will be traveling into the wind all fu*king day.. ugh)..no chance to power-sail.

But I was thinking that we do need to get everyone together for a summer party soon.. kick back and watch some videos... If anyone has not seen the "Upwind" video that came out a few months ago, you are seriously missing out. It was a freebie that came with a magazine and its truly something that every kiteboarder needs to watch.

-B

toby wilson
07-21-2006, 11:06 AM
I have 14 kiteboarding videos in all, can bring some or just have everyone get together at my place for a cookout/video watching/get together...

Fenceguy had a great idea though. Maybe we could reserve one of the picnic areas at Fort Desoto Park, have a cookout, sacrifice a small chicken and pray for wind, etc.