PDA

View Full Version : Stolen gear

tomstock
07-16-2006, 07:50 PM
Man, I rode PAG today and when I went to pack up my kite someone had stolen my nice clean blue 21M nemesis bag and replaced it with a blue ghetto bag that looked like it had doubled as a blue tarp over an old rusty lawnmower.

The previous owner attached a red anodized caribiner (probably a poor attempt at winning me over on this "new" beater bag) but c'mon this is as good as a pipe tip and pink wipers on a 1980 ford fiesta.

Keep an eye out for the kook who took my bag. He's probably riding a BLUE 21M NEMESIS!!

inferno
07-16-2006, 08:05 PM
:shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
i actually thought i took the right one, it was the sandy one on the bottom of the pile, not to mention the other one had a pump in it and it wasnt mine, so i took the empty bag :D

did it pick up much?

Skyway Scott
07-16-2006, 08:32 PM
LMAO.... :P

tomstock
07-16-2006, 08:43 PM
yeah it did pick up... I got overpowered on my 21m and went down to a 15. Had problems staying up wind... went out on an 18M and while I was powered up enough to get the ultrawedgie from my harness shorts, I coudn't stay up wind. The current was pulling me down wind.

Colin managed to stay upwind on the same board... I guess I need to loose some weight.

Anyway, we rode for 2-3 hours after you left but you didn't miss much.

I guess I'll try to catch you sometime and swap bags. Mine was nice and new... although it's probably covering your lawnmower so it may not be clean for long.

:lol:

toby wilson
07-16-2006, 11:38 PM
Yeah Danny you blue ghetto bag owning , red anodized caribiner sporting kook!!! :lol: