PDA

View Full Version : anybody get that DP this morning???

inferno
06-27-2006, 06:23 AM
i cant beleive i missed it, darn forecast, it didnt say anything about a DP :x

so Eric whats the Bonecast for today????

BigR
06-27-2006, 06:52 AM
it was raining like crazy over here, it seems to have cleared up now but still 16

E-Bone
06-27-2006, 08:19 AM
No Bonecast for today. I am sitting on my hands after missing yesterday's session and predicting wind for Sunday.

toby wilson
06-27-2006, 08:51 AM
I predict wind for every day!!! I may get skunked sometimes, but I sure try not to miss even one sesh!!! :D

C. Moore
06-27-2006, 09:06 AM
Must be nice to unemployed. 8)

toby wilson
06-27-2006, 09:29 AM
Yeah, I just LOVE the constant UNPAID bills that keep coming in...my credit is gonna go straight down the crapper real soon!!! :(

Unemployment sucks, but I take the good with the bad and right now the good is that I get to ride almost daily! The bad is that pretty soon I'll be that guy standing in the median with the long beard, dirty clothes and cardboard sign that says "will work for food" or "disabled veteran, please help" or my favorite "why lie, I want beer"... :lol:

inferno
06-27-2006, 09:34 AM
Yeah, I just LOVE the constant UNPAID bills that keep coming in...my credit is gonna go straight down the crapper real soon!!! :(

Unemployment sucks, but I take the good with the bad and right now the good is that I get to ride almost daily! The bad is that pretty soon I'll be that guy standing in the median with the long beard, dirty clothes and cardboard sign that says "will work for food" or "disabled veteran, please help" or my favorite "why lie, I want beer"... :lol:

"will kite for food"
:lol:

toby wilson
06-27-2006, 09:43 AM
Problem is..."will kite for free"!!!!! :x :lol:

amber
06-27-2006, 11:20 AM
Maybe its a good thing that you guys missed the DP this morning because the backside was very "crowded." Watch your step for more "hazards" laying around the beach!

It was windy going over the skyway and those flags were definitely "blowin", but for some reason, no one was "goin'"

BTW, Toby needs a job before we get any more kites, and we want more kites, so someone needs to give him a job... any takers?

inferno
06-27-2006, 11:40 AM
Toby werent you getting an 16m octane, if you want i can buy your 17.5 and thats more time you can kite and not need a job :D

C. Moore
06-27-2006, 11:58 AM
Man Toby. I feel bad for you.. I wish I new of some job opportunity for you. Hang in there something will open up for you.

toby wilson
06-27-2006, 01:29 PM
No worries. Persistence is where it's at. But in the meantime I'm gonna kite, kite, kite!!! :D 8) :twisted:

It's all good...PMA!