PDA

View Full Version : Riding Spots

cimacdonald
06-23-2006, 11:03 AM
What are the best spots to ride in Lee and/or Collier counties...other than the Sanibel Causeway?

latino
06-25-2006, 08:12 AM
flat water marco island

RbGar
08-16-2006, 10:33 AM
Howdy, I'm from Rhode Island and live in Tiverton about a mile from a pretty good well known spot called Foglands in the Sakonnet river near Newport. I go to visit my family every winter on Sanibel. I've never kiteboarded there so is the Causway the only place? Sanibel is very cool but I didn't see much kiteboarding there, any advise would be great. If any of you have never visited little rhody you should, sea breeze cranks most every day, it's good!
Cheers,
RbGar

ricki
08-16-2006, 10:55 AM
Howdy, I'm from Rhode Island and live in Tiverton about a mile from a pretty good well known spot called Foglands in the Sakonnet river near Newport. I go to visit my family every winter on Sanibel. I've never kiteboarded there so is the Causway the only place? Sanibel is very cool but I didn't see much kiteboarding there, any advise would be great. If any of you have never visited little rhody you should, sea breeze cranks most every day, it's good!
Cheers,
RbGar

Some info about Sanibel riding spots appears at:

http://fksa.org/viewtopic.php?t=1372

The Causeway is one of the more technical riding spots over there.

Have fun,

RbGar
08-16-2006, 11:50 AM
Thanks Rick!