PDA

View Full Version : Hey, how is Chili doing? Has anyone heard from Chili?

E-Bone
06-12-2006, 05:47 PM
Let's find out how he is doing and see if he needs anything.

toby wilson
06-12-2006, 07:10 PM
Gary Henderson is calling his brother tonight and should have some feedback soon...

Big G
06-12-2006, 07:49 PM
I just got off the phone with Jim's brother Andy. He said that Jim had just come out of surgery moments before my call. The injury to humerus bone
was more severe than first appeared and thats why the surgery was necessary. He said that Jim should be in a regular room by tomorrow and would begin physical therapy. I am planning on visiting sometime tomorrow to help raise his spirits. Its the least I can do considering just moments before the accident, Jim had just secured my kite so I could go back to my truck and deflate another kite I had left unattended. Jim ,like most kiteboarders I've met in this area, is always willing to lend a helping hand.

You probably will not be able to contact him on his cell phone but if anyone would like to visit him, he is at Bayfront Medical. Believe me when I tell ya, he's a tough guy and will be back

Heal quickly .....Chili!

Big G-Money

Skyway Scott
06-12-2006, 07:53 PM
Glad to hear Jim is basically okay. That really sucks though, because when I saw him at Blue Flag last week, he had JUST healed up from a shoulder surgery and was really glad to be back kiting. Getting injured always sucks, but back to back? that has to be especially hard.

No doubt he is a tough guy, but I bet a visit would cheer him up.

tomstock
06-13-2006, 08:47 AM
Jim is a tough guy. He looks like he's made of brick, but I guess car wins over brick. Anyway, I called a left a message on his cell a couple of days ago. Hope he's able to ride again soon.