PDA

View Full Version : Killer winds a comin!!

PrayFaWind27
06-09-2006, 11:01 PM
Looks like some sweet wind coming our way next week
A potential tropical depression has it’s site on us But, the messed up thing is I’m not going to be in town,DAMN!
I'm now looking for the simplest reason the misses to make me mad so i will cancel my trip :D :D

mocean
06-10-2006, 12:23 PM
I think that the myth that if mateo went the wind would come up has been busted.
mabe if shuman bails the wind will be up for sure.
aj

PrayFaWind27
06-12-2006, 09:32 AM
at the airport and the wind looks good,DAMN!
I hope you guys that are going out today have a sweet as time,
Details about the sessions please :D anywho! flight is about to leave. See you guys on the spot!

mocean
06-12-2006, 07:36 PM
15 to 18 S (onshore)
say no more.
tommorrow looking the same.you know where I will be.
where will you be?
aj

PrayFaWind27
06-14-2006, 06:27 AM
:cry:

mocean
06-14-2006, 08:44 AM
going out again today :D
aj

PrayFaWind27
06-14-2006, 09:48 AM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
was watching the weather channel yesterday morning and they was doing
a story about the storm that passed through FL and guess whats in the back drop of the picture,guys blowing up there kites and guess what kind of kites. the Crossbow, they interview one of the guys and he looked and sounded so happy for the wind, i was like,DAMN!,DAMN!,DAMN!

ricki
06-14-2006, 10:12 AM
I had to work through the clean winds yesterday. Around midday a thin nasty bright red squall line kept forming and sliding NNE over Delray and NE Broward. Come lunch time Ma Nature served up an evil looking shelf cloud. I was actually looking for some tornados to drop down at one point. Riding, yeah right ... ugh!

The day wore on and the squalls kept coming through. The wind graph yo yo'ed from dead lulls to nuking gusts about five times in a few hours. No joy.

Finally, the color radar cleared and a low (dead wind) set in for a couple of hours. Around 8 pm, it came back around 15 + sideshore. So, hit the beach fast for a quick session, squall free. It is good when things come together.

Hope you guys get some rideable stuff over your way!

mocean
07-06-2006, 03:52 PM
to bad ballllloooooon bloke is away .

::aj::

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/tenday/NAS:9?dp=windsdp

mocean
07-11-2006, 06:30 PM
it was nice today 20-25 tomorrow (yea blue hill) looks good and thurs and fri to,
kind of lonley out there with everyone at work.
hatian boat kicker is there now.
aj

balloonboy
07-12-2006, 12:37 PM
I was here- and y'day was best sesh (with MM) in a long, long time.
About 17-22 I reckon- well lit with flaaaaatt inside and decent wavelettes outside.

PR is awesome btw. Just need to go last minute and avoid the lows.