PDA

View Full Version : 6.05.06 Session?

E-Bone
06-05-2006, 12:14 PM
I am feeling some seabreeze in my blood today. Who else is keeping an eye on thingz, just in case?

C. Moore
06-05-2006, 12:28 PM
I am looking at it too. Either Cypress or Blue flag for me.. It depends what time it hits.

Skyway Scott
06-05-2006, 01:10 PM
I am praying right now.

Optionryder420
06-05-2006, 01:16 PM
bastards... my schedule every monday.

School(math and english): 7am-12:30pm
Work 1-5
School (autocad):6-11pm

I'm kicking myself in the ass for taking summer classes now.

E-Bone
06-05-2006, 02:07 PM
Hell, who carez about summer kiting anyhow? You should have taken 30 hours of classes this summer so you could take off fall, winter, and spring.

CrazyJay
06-05-2006, 02:43 PM
E Boner...
u going to backside? looks like it's pickin up at my house

E-Bone
06-05-2006, 03:11 PM
You can always find a Boner at the backside. I'm on my way.

Skyway Scott
06-05-2006, 08:12 PM
I hit Cypress first with Chris Moore and Scott Wolfe. Talk about light wind. Ugh. Oh well, we tested out the light wind boards and the lower end of the 14m GK Sonic and 15m Ion out there. I still think solid 8.5 mph is about the lower end of going upwind (on a kiteboard). Unfortunately, that is about what we avg'd out there today. Every once in a while it would puff to 11... and I would get "excited".

BSSW was alot better. Kinda wished I had started there, but, great to see Chris and Scott and let them try out the Super Phatty :P

I got to ride the 15m Ion again. Great kite for sure. Jayson let me ride his "rocket" board (homemade light wind machine) which was cool. Glad Jay is cool, cuz I whammied his kite pretty bad (gusty backside kite landing :? )

Victoria is really doing great now :!: She was screaming around and going upwind :twisted: like a real pro.

Ebone was there with his bagz. I broke down and bought another one for Donna. Now she has a blue one and a pink one.
Kasper, Toby, Paul, and several others were at BS too. Luckily BFG (butt floss guy) stayed put inside his vehicle :roll:
http://www.flkitesurf.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12651#12651

E-Bone
06-06-2006, 06:25 AM
Thankz for the bag purchase, Scott, you've been the number one customer so far and I appreciate the support.

The session was relatively great, given that it was a light wind adventure. That board that Jayson made is crazy, the way it tears upwind. Scott was getting some big airs on the Ion, given how light the wind was, but later cleared everybody's asses out when he put Jayson's kite down on the beach, so we were razzing him about that.

It was a positive and fun session, with a lot of gear being handed around, and was the type of session that embodies the great crew and aloha spirit that we have here on the West Side.

Skyway Scott
06-06-2006, 10:46 AM
Yeah,

I felt horrible about that. At least it whacked my A## real bad too, to divert attention away from the kite going KaBAAAAAAAMMMMMM!!!

Jayson's board actually made me dizzy. Weird. I was going so fast in so little wind, that my brain couldn't wrap around it and I literally got light headed.

LittleL
06-06-2006, 11:41 AM
Hey Eric, Can't wait to pick up the SP bonze bag hopefully we will catch up with you soon.

I am jealous all you guys going after work I am a slave to grant writing until after July 1st :( And we are blocking our carpot in, stuccoing our house and adding an air conditioner to our house. So that is occupying all of Rauls xtra time ight now.

But can't feel to bad cuz we do go to the Gorge July 13-25th anybody going to be out there during that time make sure you let us know. I can't wait to use the 7 xbow kite out there. Past years I would do the butt drag with the 8 nitro when the gusts came down the river hoping I got more style with the xbow out there :lol:

E-Bone
06-06-2006, 11:50 AM
Yeah, Little L, you will be laughing at everyone when you are out at the Gorge, so hang in there.

Maybe I'll see Big R soon so I can deliver the bag. Or I can always use UPS Ground if you want to send a private message to me with a full name, address (work or home), and a matching telephone number. UPS Ground should be $5.00 or so.

BigR
06-06-2006, 12:35 PM
Not UPS if it comes with any www.com marks or stale pizza thank you very much!

I like my board bags smelling wholesome, LOL!!! :D :lol: