PDA

View Full Version : mateo is gone for 3 weeks so there is going to be wind

mocean
05-26-2006, 04:41 PM
mateo called me from the airport to say that the wind jinx has been lifted he was off to go work and play with rodger.
told me that rodger was in Germany kiteing in his shorty wet suit whylst the local riders where in the dry suits.
(doing us proud)
anyways see ya when ya get back.
aj

Matteo
05-27-2006, 02:54 PM
I'm in Switzerland now and the weather here is perfect, not too cold and not too hot but zero wind !! I'm trying to fight against the jet lag...but won't last too long !! If I can find a ride for tomorrow I might go and have a look at Como's lake, there should be one of the KPWT session...

You guys enjoy the wind because I know that you will get some before I get back....

In a couple of weeks I'm going to meet Roger in Tarifa, Spain and hope that is going to be windy !!

Have fun in my absence...

seeyousoon

wheresdawind??
06-02-2006, 03:32 AM
Hi island rippers! I am missing the Bahamas by now, thinking of those strong wind days at go slow getting the adrenaline kick & looking at the smiles of the good old friends....dam it's time to book a flight.
Overhere in Switzerland I did some snowkiting sessions up in the alps with the Ozone foil AJ sold me was cool but prefer warm water.
Looking forward to Tarifa with Matteo, hope he is bringing his 7m halo...so he can show off his new tricks.
Wishing you loads of easterly breezes...and a safe hurricane season.
Saludos Roger

PrayFaWind27
06-02-2006, 10:54 PM
hey there!! Roger,,
Good to hear from ya, riding hasn't been the same since ya gone, no one to ride on the edge the way we use to. Tell the wife i said hi and you better
be coming down for the winter session, as you can tell from the posts summer
time is killer so save the cash for the winter session.