PDA

View Full Version : Water time?

Big G
05-21-2006, 10:12 AM
Did anyone get any water time yesterday? It looked like it was picking up in the afternon and I was unable to get away. Wondering if it would have even been worth while.

Big G-money

JoshTaylor
05-21-2006, 12:12 PM
I got out there with Eagle

SKUUNNKKKKEEEDDD

Allan
05-21-2006, 02:02 PM
Sea breeze worked every day in SRQ. I rode 4 days in a row. Great waves at the jetty Fri and Sat.

Skyway Scott
05-21-2006, 04:32 PM
Is it blowing now (Sunday afternoon?)

All the sensors look like it is. Thing is, PaG said it was yesterday, and we got skunked, so I didn't want to get skunked again.

Also, forecast was bleak, so I stayed up til 6 am taking weekend warrior's (drunk and dumb) money off the tables.

Anyway, curious if it blew today, I just woke up and I may have missed it :?

E-Bone
05-21-2006, 04:37 PM
Yeah, you beat up on all of the poker players this weekend, except for one. Me.

I have the proof, as well.

Skyway Scott
05-21-2006, 04:40 PM
Did you win? Donna, as you know, kicked my A## last weekend :cry:

It's not hard to beat drunken retards, Eric. :P
Hence the "stay awake... stay awake".. gameplan on weekends (only problem is I haven't eaten in 24 hours.. I am a tad obsessive, time for a WENDY'S run!)

So, am I missing wind? or is EVERY single sensor full of it?
Donna is at the library studying math. But she would have ridden if we knew there was wind. LameA@@ forecasters :roll:

Darn it.. it is saying 20 at Cypress..
http://www.iwindsurf.com/windandwhere.iws?regionID=149&regionProductID=1&timeoffset=0

I am gonna get sick. Man.. I didn't think today was gonna happen. AHHHHHHH>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :cry:

Alex
05-21-2006, 06:45 PM
Whatz up foolz!!! Pass a grille 16knts, jordan and i litttttttttt out of our heads on a 16XB, and i on a 15FUSION. It was insane, nice kicker waves, sharks, women, and s-bends and raileys to blind, WUT UP BYATCHES, shout out to ebone!!! PEACE

E-Bone
05-21-2006, 08:13 PM
Whazzzuppppppp, Alex, sorry I missed you guyz today, I had to pretend to be an adult. Glad that you got some for Team Flexi. Got the 9m and 15m Ions now, so you'll have to check that out the next time we get a session.

Skyway Scott
05-21-2006, 08:39 PM
Kinda wish I deserved a call. Glad you guys hit it.
Oh well, not riding allowed me to take another 600 off these donkeys this afternoon, so I guess it's a wash.

Alex
05-21-2006, 08:58 PM
scott, dude we called you and there was no answer, sorry anyways. :(

Skyway Scott
05-21-2006, 08:59 PM
It's not on my phone record and no message.
The more I think about it, who cares?
I spent the afternoon doing what I love to do.