PDA

View Full Version : Grand Opening Party - Treasure Coast Kiteboarding

GK
05-19-2006, 02:16 PM
I'd like to invite everyone to the grand opening of our new location in Fort Pierce. The new shop is at 401 S. Ocean Drive, located on the premesis of Archie's Seabreeze Restaurant, a long time Ft. Pierce landmark. The party starts at 6:00 pm and will include live music, raffles and give-aways. If there's wind, come early and kite on the huge beach in front of the shop.

Check out the website for more info. www.tckiteboard.com

Hope to see everyone there!
GK

ricki
05-22-2006, 03:53 PM
Sorry to miss this one Greg. It sounds like a great event. Have fun and take pictures of the action.

GK
05-23-2006, 06:21 PM
No problem Rick, there will be more to come. I think what you're doing is much bigger! Congratulations!
It should be really nice over there this weekend. Good Luck!
GK

ricki
05-24-2006, 04:06 AM
Try not to cater one of those classic Ft. Pierce honking strong northerly blows for your opening. It would be incredible but I'd miss out! With the band, beach and new shop it should be fun all around.

Thanks, should be interesting! I thought about it and decided to leave the kite gear at home. Of course it is unlikely there will be useable wind, which helps. Priorities, gotta keep focused!? Well, we can always try to anyway.

Have fun