PDA

View Full Version : Got some at the skyway.. NO.. not that "some"...

bryanleighty
05-16-2006, 04:10 PM
I probably could have. Sad that there were many more prowling men @ the skyway than kiters today..yikes!

.. it was gusty .. bit o' rain.. but it did fill in nice here and there.. rode from about 11 til about 2:30 and then it took a dive..
waroo hit the water and one of the bridels wrapped around one of the struts.. lukily just as Scott was pulling up and he resuced me.. (Thanks Scott)...

then on my next attempt to get upwind.. boom.. kite falls again and this time near the rocks.. i was able to get to the kite just as Scott was again coming to save me.. (Thanks AGAIN Scott)..

Tried the 20m and couldnt go upwind.. Scott rode for while .. but wind was already on its way outta there.

riding in the rain is pretty damn sweet...

Skyway Scott
05-16-2006, 06:06 PM
Yeah,

Riding in the rain, at night, in chop... anything! is better than not riding. :)

I wish the wind stayed up a little longer. I got what? 25 minutes of decent riding in? Then I just pushed the lower limits of that board. What WAS it blowing at the end out there? Not much, I know that.

Your board looked pretty cool :D

E-Bone
05-16-2006, 06:26 PM
Congrats on not getting some. Also, thanks to Scott for giving me the 411 so I didn't bother to show up late for 8 (mph).

Skyway Scott
05-16-2006, 08:10 PM
No prob. Didn't want you out there with (no) back up...

Ooops, that didn't quite sound right. :? :x