PDA

View Full Version : Sweet ... I figured out!!!

Erick
05-15-2006, 10:07 PM
Just wanted to share with all of you a moment of full joy that I experience today. I was cruising for the first time today downwind at Cypress beach. Awesome feeling and if I was addicted to kiteboarding now I'm totally into it. Special thanks to “El Padrino” Toby Wilson.

"Is all downwind from now on"

Erick

toby wilson
05-16-2006, 07:46 AM
Erick,

You looked great out there! I predict that in your next session with REAL wind, you will be cruising both ways at will!!! Next time your quote will be:

"It's all UPwind from now on" :D

Nice job bro!!!

Toby

Tea Bag
05-16-2006, 06:50 PM
Just gotta get a MACHINE!!!! I still can't believe it stayed up in just that little wimpy breeze let alone haul Erick out of the water. C'mon payday.

toby wilson
05-16-2006, 11:44 PM
Gotta love that 25.5!!! :D

Stevil Kenevil
05-17-2006, 10:46 PM
I got to ride the 25.5 in the Gulf the other day, that thing should be called "Muther Trucker" cuz it pulls like a semi. It was a little slow turning, but damn that thing has power! I didnt check the line lengths, but they seemed really short for that kite, and could benefit from another 5-10 meters, to increase your power stroke. I was really impressed with the power in 8-9 knots in light chop. I felt as if I could ride this thing in 5 knots. Maybe not, but I think if its windy enough to launch it, one could have a chance at riding(with proper technique).
Congrats on the new kite T, riding POWERED UP should no longer be a problem.Enjoy.....