PDA

View Full Version : Seabreeze on 5/01/06?

E-Bone
05-01-2006, 11:28 AM
I am starting to suspect a decent NW seabreeze today, looks like many of the signs are in place. That's the BoneCast. Any other amateur forecasters want to go on record with a predition?

Skyway Scott
05-01-2006, 11:52 AM
3 30 PaG I AM there.... :shock:

Skyway Scott
05-01-2006, 02:00 PM
It just switched. I am outta here.
Here is a link to monitor the water surface and whitecaps.
If you see it in the next half hour, it should blow your mind (from glass flat to what I hope is raging whitecaps in about 20 minutes)

http://www.baynews9.com/Sky9.html

C. Moore
05-01-2006, 02:32 PM
Myway Scott just called and it's blowing 15 at PAG

Skyway Scott
05-01-2006, 06:29 PM
It blew 15 for about an hour, then blew solid 20 for 2 hours.
Then ended abruptly around 6:45.
(Thanks Chris?)

E-Bone
05-01-2006, 08:19 PM
Same in my neck of the woods. It was honking for hours. I was lit on my 9m riding my 118. Then--it was over.

Looks like today's BoneCast came through.

Best moment was throwing a huge powered kiteloop. Didn't land it but I did do half of a raley. The half where you are fully extended. Too bad I don't know the other half of the move.

JoshTaylor
05-01-2006, 08:22 PM
Best moment was throwing a huge powered kiteloop. Didn't land it but I did do half of a raley. The half where you are fully extended. Too bad I don't know the other half of the move.Were you unhooked? Once fully extended, use the kites power to pull yourself twords the kite and legs back down, spot your landing and land (be prepared for a hard landing!)
Put your hand back on the other side of the bar right away so the kite doesn't loop agian then pull you off your edge (that hurts while going mach 10!)
hook back in, and look to see who saw it!

Optionryder420
05-01-2006, 09:23 PM
[quote=E-Bone]

Put your hand back on the other side of the bar right away so the kite doesn't loop agian then pull you off your edge (that hurts while going mach 10!)

Haha, yeah, that one I forgot to put my hand on the other side! Although, I didn't fall, my kite did...

I'm starting to land those more consistantly... also, doing deadmans is SWEET... I highly recommend those.

JoshTaylor
05-02-2006, 04:16 AM
[quote=E-Bone]

Haha, yeah, that one I forgot to put my hand on the other side! Although, I didn't fall, my kite did...

I'm starting to land those more consistantly... also, doing deadmans is SWEET... I highly recommend those.try a unhooked deadman. thoes are fun, and also look better.(don't let go of the bar though obviously) lol

billy does thoes reeally stylish... altho what doesn't he do stylish!