PDA

View Full Version : Un-official Clrw-Tampa Causeway Crossing

Big G
04-25-2006, 03:16 PM
Looks good for this d-winder on the bay. Starting at the Clearwater Causeway and ending at Cypress Beach. There will be a car stationed at Cypress Beach to take anyone who needs a ride back to the starting point (sorry but there is no trolley). Should be set up and ready to ride no later than 4:45 P.M. If the wind is not out of the NNW enough to ride from Clearwater, an afternoon ride is still planned at Cypress. Hope this notice goes out in time for anyone who would like to give it a go! Have fun and of courseā€¦.BE SAFE!
Big G

C. Moore
04-25-2006, 07:24 PM
As always I am in Gary.. See you there.

Big G
04-25-2006, 07:41 PM
Hey Chris, the guy that shot those photos last time at Cypress just emailed me. He says that his wife is a kindergarden teacher and made a dvd from the pictures that day to share with her students. He sent me out a copy of the dvd and said I should have tommorrow.

I informed him of tomorrows ride and he said he will be out taking more photos. Also, I have a friend over at News channel 9 and they may be sending out one of there free lance photo/video guys.

May get some local coverage riding up the length of the causeway...

KEWL!

slingshot05
04-25-2006, 07:48 PM
i'll go if i can find a ride, i've been dieing to ride latly.

inferno
04-25-2006, 08:16 PM
Gary, are yougoing to cypress first to drop the car off, if so could i meet you there and catch a ride to the causway with you, ill be at cypress around 4-4:15

Optionryder420
04-25-2006, 09:24 PM
I'm just going to ride one of the gulf beaches.

Big G
04-26-2006, 10:19 AM
Yeah Danny,
If you would like to catch a ride over to the launch site, or welcome to ride with me or Chris. We are planning on meeting at Cypress around 3:45 and 4:00is.
Big G