PDA

View Full Version : It was GOOD!

Big G
04-23-2006, 08:29 PM
It may not have been a windy weekend.....BUT IT WAS GOOD!

Had a great time CMoore shooting a double header both Sat. and Sun.! Looks like this thursday it may be hittin again at the same place....DWinder is over do.....

slingshot05
04-23-2006, 08:43 PM
i saw you guys out there, i was driving my aunt and uncle to the airport, saw your kites in the sky while comming over the howard franklin

I wanted to stop by and say whats up but my dad wouldn't let me.

C. Moore
04-24-2006, 08:10 AM
It was fun. I got out late each day. I got duped into a Baby shower and a open house that I thought was on Saturday. I found out that it was next Saturday. My wife didn't want to tell me because she knew I would be out at the beach early on Saturday.

Gary. We need to do the DW this week.

See ya guys later.
-Chris

Big G
04-24-2006, 02:46 PM
Looks like we should give it a try on Wednesday afternoon....looks like it should be out of the SSW and that should be clean and get us over to Rusty Pelican....Thursday wind will be out of the NNW a little to much and force us back in that corner.

My office adress is 602 North Newport Ave if you would like to stop by and pic up the cd of Cypress Photos.

Big G

slingshot05
04-24-2006, 03:24 PM
It was fun. I got out late each day. I got duped into a Baby shower and a open house that I thought was on Saturday. I found out that it was next Saturday. My wife didn't want to tell me because she knew I would be out at the beach early on Saturday.

Gary. We need to do the DW this week.

See ya guys later.
-ChrisI'm in for a downwinder, i get out of school early wensday (early release day) so hopefully we get some wind that day.

I'll give you guys some pointers. :D

C. Moore
04-24-2006, 03:27 PM
Josh.. show me how to do an f-16.

slingshot05
04-24-2006, 07:08 PM
Josh.. show me how to do an f-16.sarcasim i'm guessing?lol

if we do a downwinder i'll teach you a railey off a wave. Thoes are pretty fun.

C. Moore
04-24-2006, 07:48 PM
no sarcasim... I am dead serious.
8)

Optionryder420
04-24-2006, 10:32 PM
I'm down for Wednesday... no work but I've got class until 3...

Maybe I can leave early since all I've got is a paper due in comp... so I could possibly be out by 2...

Depending on wind direction, I'll be out there...

slingshot05
04-25-2006, 04:33 AM
no sarcasim... I am dead serious.
8)well you'd have to start doing raileys then gradually work your way up

raileys - kiteloop - f-16

so i'll teach you how to do a railey, then when we are on flat water soon the kiteloop.
:lol: