PDA

View Full Version : skyfoil 110 trainer!

salomon3636
04-09-2006, 03:36 AM
Hey me and my friends are looking to get this trainer for snow and land I was wondering I weigh 125 lbs. and the kite says it holds about 100 lbs so could it pull me up?

and can this kite pull me up about 10 ft off the ground from just running and jumping with a big wind about 15 mph or so????

answers please

ricki
04-09-2006, 07:33 AM
Hey me and my friends are looking to get this trainer for snow and land I was wondering I weigh 125 lbs. and the kite says it holds about 100 lbs so could it pull me up?

and can this kite pull me up about 10 ft off the ground from just running and jumping with a big wind about 15 mph or so????

answers please

No.

The 110 is a very small 1.1 m foil kite. At least not without a big wind in the 50 - 70 mph + (?) catagory.

Also, jumping on land with any kite (in far less wind by the way) is an excellent way for breaking hips, destroying knees, achieving paralysis, brain adjustment through bashing .... etc.. Lots of guys have used this clever approach for retuning their bodies for crappy performance for decades. Think it over.

Want to kiteboard, find a good instructor. Ideas for this process appear in an article at the top of this section.