PDA

View Full Version : Kite girls, small notice

nomorebikinis
06-24-2012, 01:17 PM
This is the 2nd time I write something about kite girls. 1st time on another forum was the report of KB4girls. Today someone asked me what I thought was different about kitegirls. “difficult question”.I know kite girls in the age of 18 up to 55 or so, and they have “certain things” in common. For one, they are extremely loyal to other kiting girls. Helping them, supporting them. They make time for each other, no excuses like “I have to leave early, because….”. Their heads are full of chasing wind, great adventures. With their multitasking back ground they try to combine work, love and choose for freedom or whatever comes best in life. Lara Croft was their grand ma.

It starts with the “beginning”. There are girls who start kiting because their boy friend is a kiter. But there are also girls who started just by themselves. The aforesaid relates to the last group. I wish that one day I would be able to write a book about all of them. Perhaps combine all their crazy things, stories in 1 figure. Simply because they live every day as if it was the last one, and travel the world as if it would die tomorrow.……

Aloha, I wish you all sweeeet winds :)

ricki
06-25-2012, 08:38 AM
There must be lots of intriguing stories, experiences and images out there. You should collect them and write a book about girls in kiting.