PDA

View Full Version : closeouts

Allan
08-23-2004, 09:06 AM
There are at least a couple of closeouts on previous year model kites. For the dollar concious like me is there any reason not to get a Naish X3 12M for only $649? My only other kite is a '04 Cabrinha CO2 17M, so I dont have much to compare it to.

Allan
08-23-2004, 09:06 AM
There are at least a couple of closeouts on previous year model kites. For the dollar concious like me is there any reason not to get a Naish X3 12M for only $649? My only other kite is a '04 Cabrinha CO2 17M, so I dont have much to compare it to.

ricki
08-23-2004, 10:31 AM

There have been a number of well priced closeouts from a variety of manufacturers for last years kites. Although 2004 models may perform better and have some different features, there is still value to be had with stuff from 2003. It would be best to do your homework and try to checkout the canidate kite in person at the beach, etc.. I would ask around about the experience that people have had with the specific model you are considering. Most kites from the last couple of years perform fairly well by consensus, it often comes down to individual preferences.

ricki
08-23-2004, 10:31 AM

There have been a number of well priced closeouts from a variety of manufacturers for last years kites. Although 2004 models may perform better and have some different features, there is still value to be had with stuff from 2003. It would be best to do your homework and try to checkout the canidate kite in person at the beach, etc.. I would ask around about the experience that people have had with the specific model you are considering. Most kites from the last couple of years perform fairly well by consensus, it often comes down to individual preferences.