PDA

View Full Version : Islamorada Or Bust!!!

trailtow
03-02-2011, 03:28 PM
So tomorrow morning after my last midterm I am packing the car and embarking on what is looking like the greatest spring break trip ever! I will be stopping for an afternoon session in Cocoa to kick off the trip with members of the UCF kite club then onto delray for a friday morning session then onto islamorada for the rest of the week. I will try to update with session reports and photos as the week goes on. This is gonna be awesome with the forecast the way they are.

Danimal8199
03-02-2011, 03:36 PM
Wind looks sick for the east coast and keys, I'll be in Islamorada thur/fri, GO KNIGHTS!

So tomorrow morning after my last midterm I am packing the car and embarking on what is looking like the greatest spring break trip ever! I will be stopping for an afternoon session in Cocoa to kick off the trip with members of the UCF kite club then onto delray for a friday morning session then onto islamorada for the rest of the week. I will try to update with session reports and photos as the week goes on. This is gonna be awesome with the forecast the way they are.

ricki
03-02-2011, 03:52 PM
Have a great weekend guys!

trailtow
03-06-2011, 05:12 AM
Had a great session yesterday at anne's beach. Great group of guys pretty lit on the 8 and 10. Hopefully wind will keep up for the rest of the week, trying to organize a downwinder from annes to whale harbor or vice versa depending on wind direction. Will post photos later tonight gonna go a photo session later today lets see how it goes.