PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a new harness

trailtow
02-15-2011, 08:58 PM
So I have a old Dakine tabu harness has been a great harness very comfortable and all but our club is needing more harnesses and was really wanting to get a new harness so I tink I am gonna sell them mine for like $40 bucks or so andput that towards a new harness. I have used the aura liquid force harness as one of our clubs it was very comfortable and so was interested in maybe getting the luxury 2010 harness also was looking at the mystic spiked harness but don't know if it is similar to the make up of the liquid force foam. I have used an older warrior and it just cuts into my sides when I ride. I was wondering if anyone here has any reviews on either of these harnesses?

Todd RT
02-16-2011, 05:48 PM
I absolutly LOVE my LF LUX 2010 harness, It's holding up MUCH BETTER than any Dakine that I've owned.

http://www.shop.bellinghamkiteboarding.com/images/2010%20Liquid%20Force%20Luxury%20Harness.jpg

trailtow
02-17-2011, 02:37 PM
First off I love your quotes they are so true. Second of how does your harness fit I am like a 31" waist and have a large dakine but that puts me in the medium size but I sometimes wear a full suit when the weather is colder so which size would you recommend Medium or Large?