PDA

View Full Version : TRADE: 14 Meter Slingshot Turbo2 Kite for Road Bike (Size 54) - $1400 Value

Clearwater
02-02-2011, 07:07 AM
TRADE: 14 Meter Slingshot Turbo2 Kite for Road Bike (Size 54) - $1400 (St. Petersburg)

Let's make a trade... (my baby for your baby)

What I have: 2009 Slingshot Turbo2 Kite (14 Meter) used one time, crispy like new and something you can trust just the same.
iIncludes... bar, lines (4), backpack, airpump. Colors: Blue, Sliver, Yellow (Real sharp)
Purchased New in 2009 from Watersports West for $1400.00.

Deal sweeteners could include a like new Dakine harness (Blue/Black), and kiteboarding how to videos.

What I want: Road Bike (size 54/56) preferably Trek, Specialized, Felt

Please don't offer rust or old or something too old, this is like new gear. If you want to recover the value from a road bike collecting dust and expand your hobbies and horizons here in kiteboard friendly Tampa Bay, instead of selling it at 1/2 of what you paid, trade it to retain more of it's value and learn a sport that gives freedom and cool a new name.

Since I only had it out once, I don't have pics. If you want pics or to see it let me know and I will make arrangements and respond quickly.

I am willing to negotiate so bring your offers and we will make a deal!

I posted on Craigslist this morning. Email me b.loy@hotmail.com or use this link to contact me...

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/bik/2210048631.html